Avocet/YDT-15 Report and Pics 8-12-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had a great time!! You'll have to plan another trip this way Brian. I don't know if you are interested in the O again this soon but we are talking about a trip there on the Just Conversation thread the first weekend in October, either the 6th or 7th. How about it Gary?

Walter are you free that weekend? I know you have been talking about going also.

Hmmm.... got crazy stuff going on about that time, with getting out of the Navy and moving...... I may just have to do that trip to add to the mayhem!

Great!! This is beginning to sound like the makings of another great day of diving and a party on board!!!

bottomfeeder22:
Looks like you guys had fun! What is that flat fish you took some pics of? A wobbegong?

I believe you are talking about the fish in the metal tube? if so that is a toadfish, I believe a leopard toadfish to be exact.

denisegg:
We had a great time!! You'll have to plan another trip this way Brian. I don't know if you are interested in the O again this soon but we are talking about a trip there on the Just Conversation thread the first weekend in October, either the 6th or 7th. How about it Gary?

Walter are you free that weekend? I know you have been talking about going also.

let me check my schedule, if i'm free I will be there!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom