Avalon night dive anyone? Thur or Fri?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtiffee

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sailing to Avalon on Thursday and will be leaving Saturday. My girlfriend and I plan on diving a few times in the park probably Friday, maybe Thursday evening if we're anxious. She's never done a night dive and is kinda scared. I'd love to go on one, just need a buddy. If anyone is around or interested - please let me know here or via email
nightdive1204@miketiffee.com

I dove the park for the 1st time last Feb and haven't been back since. I assume you can still rent tanks right there at the park? I have my own gear, just need tanks and weights. Girlfriend needs everything but mask and is very petite and cold.

Thanks!
Mike

Won't be there, but re: tank rentals - during the winter (now), the van at the point is closed Mon - Fri. You'll have to get your tanks /weights in town.

Hopefully conditions will have settled by then. We just had our second Sunday "storm" in a row. After the last one, vis improved all week... until the next one hit yesterday.

ChrisM is correct- air fill station will open Fri about noon, but both CDS and SCUBALuv should be open Thursday in town.

I won't be diving until Friday. Given time of year I doubt there will be any night divers on Thursday.

Dr. Bill

Back
Top Bottom