Avalon Harbor Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kelpmermaid.

I am still hoping I will be able to attend.

Well, I've finally signed up. Arriving Friday night in Avalon, Saturday in the harbor and a three tank dive on Sunday on the King Neptune.

I hear last year someone found a particular battery operated apparatus in the harbor (in compliance with the G rated nature of the board, I won't go into greater details)... Don't know if the lucky diver qualified for a price :wink:

So who's going? Maybe we can meet up over there at some point.

working, probably at the Step Beach location!

The item that you mentioned would probably qualify for consideration in the "most perverted" prize category. No, you may not bring your own trash!

To anyone else considering it, do so shortly because registration costs increase after 1/31/03.

I am sorry I am not going to make it there this year.

I have to report to the riverboat this Saturday and will be on it for 6 weeks.

With the weather you are having there it should make for a nice SI down by the pavilion.

Have fun!

Kelpmermaid, do you know how many participants have signed up? The thread does not seem to generate a lot of heat...

but participation is usually 400-500 divers. I hate to say it, but the dive world may actually not revolve around Southern California.

Seems to me there are enough divers in the water around here. Let the others enjoy their quarries :wink:

Is it still possable to register for the cleanup? Is there same-day registration?

-Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom