Available to dive any day for the foreseeable future

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I was just laid off today, which means when I don't have any job related appointments, I'm available to dive any day of the week for the time being. If anyone wants to dive weekdays starting next Tuesday, let me know.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear the reason for your dive availability.

Now, if only I could get laid off, . . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh the irony... to get laid off and now have a lot of time to dive... but then not having the budget to do so.

(not your case but what mine would be if I lose my job)

Once the swells lay down, if you are willing to drive to Santa Rosa and dive the North Coast we can go out. I hate driving South on weekdays though as the traffic is so bad.

Oh the irony... to get laid off and now have a lot of time to dive... but then not having the budget to do so.

(not your case but what mine would be if I lose my job)

I'm in good financial shape right now and I have all my own gear so driving to Monterey is about the only expense to deal with.

Once the swells lay down, if you are willing to drive to Santa Rosa and dive the North Coast we can go out. I hate driving South on weekdays though as the traffic is so bad.

I've wanted to dive up there but haven't had any else interested. I could do it.

Back
Top Bottom