Available! Buddy Dive Bonaire Oceanfront 1-Bedroom - April 21-28, 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the unit number?

1201 - it's in the section north of the dive shop (previously Lions Dive)

Sounds like a RCI time share. We have an RCI week on key west in August. Tried to trade for buddy dive, almost never anything available. In the. 13 years we have owned. I think that unit is close to the pool. Cost sounds high. I think nightly rate for 1 bedroom is $101. For 2 people. Room only. How does this unit sleep 4?

Last edited:
1201? Is that one of the apartments between buildings 500 and 600? I only know of buildings 100-700, no 1200.

It is our own timeshare (not RCI's)... and is the 2nd floor unit in the northernmost building on the ocean. It is in the condo section to the north of the dive shop which was previously Lions Dive Resort, but was acquired by Buddy Dive about 10(?) years ago. The unit has one private bedroom and I believe it also has a sleeper sofa in the living room that could sleep 2 additional people (I will confirm this and let you know). The guaranteed oceanfront location is what makes this rental so attractive. Regular rate is $101 per person per night (plus taxes of $45.50 per person per week, I believe) but without any guarantee of an oceanfront unit!

714 I understand. I've stayed in 708. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom