Australian WW2 Wreck Discovered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, this is really cool stuff. Thanks James.

Missdirected, you can use google in the future if you need to convert. Just type in things like "2470m in ft" or "18C in fahrenheit" and it will calculate it for you.

It is great they found it after all this time. Pics and video was very interesting.

Missdirected, you can use google in the future if you need to convert. Just type in things like "2470m in ft" or "18C in fahrenheit" and it will calculate it for you.

Thank you. I appreciate the info. However, I also enjoy communicating with/bugging friends. :) Actually I am behind on harassing her hubby. Do you know he teaches fish ID classes w/o having a clue himself???? Sad stuff really. :sad:

:wink1: :wink1:

Thank you. I appreciate the info. However, I also enjoy communicating with/bugging friends. :) Actually I am behind on harassing her hubby. Do you know he teaches fish ID classes w/o having a clue himself???? Sad stuff really. :sad:

:wink1: :wink1:
:no Miss D... hubby wishes for me to communicate what he is saying to you but i think it would be better if i drew a picture :wink:

:rofl3:

Oh Paging MiissD, MissD

My classes are never full as I purposely have one seat just for you.

And what is sad, is that you really need a lesson in ID'ing fish, young lady and I am not there to give you that lesson

:catfight:

:popcorn:

:rofl3:

Oh Paging MiissD, MissD

My classes are never full as I purposely have one seat just for you.

And what is sad, is that you really need a lesson in ID'ing fish, young lady and I am not there to give you that lesson

:catfight:

:popcorn:

:blahblah::whack::flame: Aaaaah, I feel much better now.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom