Austin Area New Years Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Only 2 weeks away and we will be celebrating another fantastic year of Texas Diving.

Anyone making plans for a New Year Days Dive? :D

Shawn O'Shea

How about a nice camera cleaning day with no boats. Great day to do the grand tour and see all the sights!

How about a nice camera cleaning day with no boats. Great day to do the grand tour and see all the sights!

Can we get an approval form? I think they are closed for the holiday's. Let me know.

The camera housing is very dirty and I love the great visibility and constant water temperature.

Let me know.

Shawn O'Shea

Chris and I will probably be diving New Years Day; I still need to take those doubles out for a dive. With Christmas and all I haven't had the time.
Melissa

Can we get an approval form? I think they are closed for the holiday's. Let me know.

The camera housing is very dirty and I love the great visibility and constant water temperature.

Let me know.

Shawn O'Shea

Got it!

Jeff,

You and I are set for new years day. Everyone else needs to hook up.

Merry Christmas all my diver friends in Texas

God Bless you this fine holiday season and wishing you all the best this next year.

Shawn O'Shea

Jeff,

You and I are set for new years day. Everyone else needs to hook up.

Merry Christmas all my diver friends in Texas

God Bless you this fine holiday season and wishing you all the best this next year.

Shawn O'Shea
I received an email reminder that says you are organizing the New Year's Day dive at Mansfield Park. Are you still going?

I'm up for a dive on New Year's Day. I just need a time. :D Who's going to be out at Mansfield?

I received an email reminder that says you are organizing the New Year's Day dive at Mansfield Park. Are you still going?

I'm up for a dive on New Year's Day. I just need a time. :D Who's going to be out at Mansfield?

Hi there,

I tried deleting those items from Scubaland yahoo group page. I do not have permissions and it is a repeat from a year ago with what I was up too...........seems I did not put an end date last year on any events I organized on that group page.

Don't have time right now to get Scubaland yahoo group straightened out, no one else on that group page has shown any interest in making those dives.

I do think that Ian or Layne may want to do Mansfield this week, so contact them direct.

I will catch up later. Thanks for the idea, hope it works out for you.

Shawn O'Shea

I may be out there to say hi, not sure if I'll be diving at the moment, but hope to drive out and shoot a couple of pics if not able to dive. Haven't dove since trashfest and am definitely ready to get submerged again soon. Hopefully the new year will provide more time for diving(and money :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom