Aurora or Chatfield next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mintaka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking for a dive buddy for Aurora or Chatfield next Thurs or Friday... anyone interested ?

DanB

Dan,
My wife and I will be there tomorrow about 4:30. I'll park at the scuba beach, Maroon Tahoe with purple license plates.
Frank

Dan,
My wife and I will be there tomorrow about 4:30. I'll park at the scuba beach, Maroon Tahoe with purple license plates.
Frank

Charlie--- Is that Aurora or Chatfield ?

Thanks !

Thanks to Frank for being my buddy yesterday at Chatfield and also for covering my lame ass by lending me his wetsuit (I forgot my drysuit :shakehead:). Water temp was about 72F, vis up to 5 feet or so-- Lots of crayfish and shells. A very pleasant dive ! Just as we arrived, a friendly guy using a re-breather exited the water and talked to us for a while.

I might be up for something at Aurora next Friday (14th) I have to fly Sunday, so that's the last "safe" day for me

I might be up for something at Aurora next Friday (14th) I have to fly Sunday, so that's the last "safe" day for me

I am flying that night for Curacao, so I wont be able to make it :)

Back
Top Bottom