AUL 14 Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowrad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking for an AUL 2 X 7.0amp SLA Canister & 50 watt halogen Goodman test tube light head. Don't need the batteries...

Wow. You are about 10 years late on this. I do know someone who has one that is in brand new shape. Why are you looking for this?

Need the weight, batteries and bulbs are cheap, sufficient enough lighting for low visibility open water and wrecks hear in BC. Also I have plenty of parts from old ones that we have. Practicality, Stability, Reliability...

Let me know about the one that's in brand new shape please...

Call Rick at 985-641-9888 after 11:30 cst. He has the one I wrote about. He may sell it.

I still have one also. Haven't given any thought into selling. Sure looks huge next to my Halcyon 18w9amh light.

Al

He says he will sell it. Get in touch.

Attachments

• AUL Light.jpg
    AUL Light.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 81
He says he will sell it. Get in touch.
Thanks a bunch, I phoned and left a message, I must have missed him I will get in touch with him first thing tomorrow morning...

My Phone 250 246-8974

Thanks for all your help. Anything I can do for you?

Steve

Need the weight, batteries and bulbs are cheap, sufficient enough lighting for low visibility open water and wrecks hear in BC. Also I have plenty of parts from old ones that we have. Practicality, Stability, Reliability...

Let me know about the one that's in brand new shape please...
Bought the light!
Great price!
Had a bit of a chat Rick sounds like a great guy! He is awesome to do business with!

Paid for and shipped...

Thanks a bunch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom