August Wrinkles Dive II (Return to Crescent Bay)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebuddysean:
Thanks Ana! Much appriciated! Roy too!
Sean

Hi Sean,

I always like checking out your photos too. Really great stuff. I don't know if you have Photoshop or even care about this sort of thing, but some of those photos can be really enhanced with a couple basic Photoshop commands. You can even automate them to run on a whole folder of photos without having to open each one.

I did a basic correction to one of your triggerfish photos. It's posted at http://homepage.mac.com/rolandbaker/PhotoAlbum3.html I hope you don't mind. Let me know if you have any questions.

Keep those photos coming!

Roland

Got room for 2 more? My wife and I are really excited about trying the Laguna diving experience. Just looking for an excuse, and some new friends to share with. Do I understand correctly, that you are meeting up at Crescent Beach at about 8:00-8:30 on Sunday?

I think we're headed to L.J. Cove on Saturday to check out the soup fin shark reports. We'll probably get there around 8:00 or so. Wouldn't mind hooking up with some folks for that too.

:scubadive

widebody50:
Got room for 2 more? My wife and I are really excited about trying the Laguna diving experience. Just looking for an excuse, and some new friends to share with. Do I understand correctly, that you are meeting up at Crescent Beach at about 8:00-8:30 on Sunday?

I think we're headed to L.J. Cove on Saturday to check out the soup fin shark reports. We'll probably get there around 8:00 or so. Wouldn't mind hooking up with some folks for that too.

:scubadive

There is already a dive planned for La Jolla Cove, check the thread. Meeting at 7:00am Sat morning at the cove.

ShakaZulu:
There is already a dive planned for La Jolla Cove, check the thread. Meeting at 7:00am Sat morning at the cove.

Thanks for the memory jog. I'll jump on over and check it out.

hermosadive:
Hi Sean,

I always like checking out your photos too. Really great stuff. I don't know if you have Photoshop or even care about this sort of thing, but some of those photos can be really enhanced with a couple basic Photoshop commands. You can even automate them to run on a whole folder of photos without having to open each one.

I did a basic correction to one of your triggerfish photos. It's posted at http://homepage.mac.com/rolandbaker/PhotoAlbum3.html I hope you don't mind. Let me know if you have any questions.

Keep those photos coming!

Roland

Thanks for the tip Roland. I have photoshop and I'll have to check it out. I was just very reluctant to do any manual processing of the pics since it would take too much time. I do see your point with the before and after. I'll have to make some automated actions and try it out.

Thank You!

Sean

I'll be at Crescent at 6:45 on Sunday. If anyone needs directions, P.M. me and I'll give you my cell and you can call me for directions. Or check out the thread from our dive 2 weeks ago. Good directions there.

robertphillips5:
I'll be at Crescent at 6:45 on Sunday. If anyone needs directions, P.M. me and I'll give you my cell and you can call me for directions. Or check out the thread from our dive 2 weeks ago. Good directions there.

Is this a DIR event?

widebody50:
Is this a DIR event?
No, though I will be there with DIR buddies. Why do you ask?

Wish I could have made the dive today. My honey was up most of the night not feeling well, so I'm babysitting her today. How was it ???

Had a great dive yesterday at LaJolla Cove with Roy, Sean, Ryan and Ana. Great location, great group of people to dive with. And thanks for the photos Sean. I've been wanting to send some photos from my dives to my family back east.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom