AUGK's Birthday Today!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So..how old are you today?

So..how old are you today?

Why will that change what you think of me? LOL
here are some clues

World Series Champions: Detroit Tigers Superbowl II Champions: Green Bay Packers NBA Champions: Boston Celtics [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Stanley [COLOR=blue ! important]Cup[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Champs: Montreal Canadiens U.S. Golf: Lee Trevino U.S. Tennis: (Men/Ladies) Arthur Ashe/Virginia Wade Wimbledon (Men/Women): Rod Laver/Billie Jean King [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]NCAA [COLOR=blue ! important]Football[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Champions: Ohio State [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]NCAA [COLOR=blue ! important]Basketball[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Champions: UCLA Kentucky Derby: Forward pass Sports Hero: The Hotties: Raquel Welch, Barbara Eden, Diana Rigg, Barbara Feldon, Yvonne Craig, Jane Fonda The Heartthrob(s): "The Quote" "Book 'em Dano" - Jack Lord in Hawaii 5-0
"I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you."
-Hal 500, 2001: a Space Odyssey Miss America: Debra Barnes (Pittsburgh, KS) Miss USA: Dorothy Anstett (Washington) The Scandals: AFL Championship Game : With the Jets leading 32-29 with only 65 seconds left in the Game , the Raiders quickly scored 14 points to win, 43-32. Meanwhile, millions of American television viewers were unable to see Oakland's comeback. The NBC television network cut off the live broadcast in favor of a pre-scheduled airing of Heidi, a new made-for-TV version of the classic children's story.

The Doors Jim Morrison, at a Miami [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]concert[/COLOR][/COLOR], drunkedly screeched ŵhere are no rules! and exposed "Mr. Winky." Nerd News: Roy Jacuzzi invented the first self-contained, fully integrated whirlpool bath, and named it the JacuzziŽ®. The Habit: 1st appearances & 1968's Most Popular Christmas gifts, toys and presents: Don't Break The Ice, Hot Wheels, Battling Tops, Silly Putty*, Whirlee Twirlee Best Film Oscar Winner: Oliver!

Where you born in 1968?

yep it was a good year dont you think? :wink:

Seems to be a pretty good year :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom