Aug. 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey guys a big group of us Reef Checkers are going to be down at Crescent Bay, Laguna on Aug. 8th come & join us.

John

Hey guys a big group of us Reef Checkers are going to be down at Crescent Bay, Laguna on Aug. 8th come & join us.

John

Hey John what time you meeting? Mind if a non Reef Checker tags along? Crescent Bay may be my favorite shore dive, and after I got my ass whipped at Vets last night (lost mask and crawled out on exit) I need a nice peaceful beach dive.

Sure all non Reef Checkers are welcome. We'll be meeting at 7 AM.

John

I think I'll take John up on his offer and head down to Crescent at 7. Anyone else want to come down and buddy up?

diverrex:
Anyone else want to come down and buddy up?
Rex,
I wish I would have known earlier, I would have joined you. Oh well, next time. If you are up for diving next weekend, let me know. My regular dive buddy has been traveling a lot for work and unable to dive much lately.

Phil

Rex,
I wish I would have known earlier, I would have joined you. Oh well, next time. If you are up for diving next weekend, let me know. My regular dive buddy has been traveling a lot for work and unable to dive much lately.

Phil

Ok Phil, no sure yet about next week.

hey rex, did you get a new mask yet? i may stop by hollywoodivers tomorrow

hey rex, did you get a new mask yet? i may stop by hollywoodivers tomorrow

I got one last night. We can do Vets on Tuesday if you want. And I'm thinking of Crescent Beach next weekend.

What did we miss today John?

We had a great dive although the surge was a little rough. We got it done.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom