Attention Rv Campers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Coldwater, Ronbo, and Richard!

I guess things have changed since last October, and David has been told that RVs will NOT be allowed at the dive campsite. I think he is going to call and see where an alternate camp area is that might allow Rvs but if you have a tent and want to be close to the dive site and all us roughing it, please make your changes.

sorry for this new word,

tony

Unless I misunderstood, Coldwater has had to change his plans and he'll only be there on Saturday.

Ronbo is a probable no show as well (so he told me) but definitely welcome if he does show up!

This changes my plans also, but I'll be there Sat. & Sun. spending the night at a hotel. If there are others that are looking for a RV site, I was told Emma Long Campsite has RV sites on a first come basis. So if you are not there by tonight or early morning chances are they too will be full. Good luck, see you all at the lake.

Richard

Yikes! We don't want to have so many of your plans buggered so soon! We have one Non-smoking guest room (with one queen size bed) and guest bathroom (hot showers and fluffy towels) that we would be most happy to have filled Friday and Saturday and even Sunday night. We live about 20 miles from where we're diving and it is an easy nice drive.

Only problem is our subdivision is strict that no Rvs are allowed even in driveways visiting so whoever would like the free room would have to arrive in a non-recreational vehicle. You'll have an entire driveway to keep your vehicle safe and security is very good in our neighborhood.

You can/could come and go as you please and not keep to our clock/pace. Sound okay to anyone?? Let me know via email. jmight@blackgiraffe.com

Oh, and we have a cat so those with cat allergies are warned! And you caught the Non-Smoking part earlier, right? ;]

Jen

People can stay at my place as well. Hot showers, warm futon. 14 miles from Mansfield Dam.

A popup, van or trailer should be ok at my house. A huge RV would probably not fit in the cul de sac.

I don't have any indoor pets and as mighty diver mentioned, no smoking in the house and you can come and go as you please (will give you a code to enter).

I will be out at the camp site tonight so look for me there.

Tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom