Attention Northern California Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chuck Tribolet:
BTW, I'm chairing the site identification subcommittee. We're looking for 100' deep, sand
bottom, somewhere. We've already identified nine possible sites from Yankee Pt. to
Del Monte Beach and two on the North Coast (thanks to zky). There are others possible between Monterey and Santa Cruz.

Chuck

I know we don't agree on everything but good job!!! Now that there are several sites selected (or suggested at least), how will the decisions be made? I'm still not clear if the point is to get one of the ships sunk, or sink the whole fleet off the coast here.

Well this is great news, keep us updated please.

GratefulDiver:
Yes, I do indeed Burn. I help run BMIR, the events radio station.
I went as part of the Mannequin Bar last year, a theme camp within the Burning Silicon Village.

Elecktra (she of Radio Elecktra) got me turned on to working at Playa Info. If I can connect with the people that run that I will be working a few days there. When it gets closer I will post some invites to fellow diving Burners to stop by and say hello.

I look forward to greeting you on the Playa!

BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING:

My schedule is dang full with Snow Skiing and Racing etc, but I would like to help serve on a committe to bring artificial reefs to the area. I will watch this space to see what opportunities and needs get listed.

Thanks again for keeping us posted.

Wristshot - alias Wristy

PS: I got my tickets in the mail Monday! Score!

Back
Top Bottom