Attention dive shop owners, dive clubs, boat captains

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

echostretch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
This may be posted in the wrong forum and I will probably post this shortly in other Scuba Board Forums.

I am interested in purchasing a used boat in the 35' range and rigging it up for diving, most likely as a six pack boat. I would then like to bare boat charter it (lease it) to a dive shop, club or Captain for use as a dive charter boat. Location is flexible, however I want the vessel on the East Coast (of the USA) during the summer, in an area where ship wreck diving is available. In the winter time I would take it to Florida, rather than leave it on the hard, in say New York for example.

I am not interested in personally turning a profit from this venture. I have no desire to actually run the vessel or the charter business. I wish to use the vessel, when it is not on charter. I want to charter the vessel to help defray some of its costs.

I am posting this thread to see if anyone would be interested in this type of arrangement. If you feel that this offer might work for you please feel free to PM me.

By the way, I worked in the dive industry for 11 years, dive guide, charter boat captain, instructor etc.

Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom