Attention, Attention...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keralucu,

Is this the line to get into to deliver congradulations? Well, Congrads and Happy Diving! Tell me again how you pronounce Phukat....

Joewr

WooHoo! Welcome aboard Alison! It's time for you to fly on out here so I can show you the... ehem... secret handshake. :wink:

keralucu,
Looks like I'm a day late & dollar short (all my dollars are invested in dive gear hehe) But I want to add my congrats. I'm sure it is well deserved and you will do a fantastic job.

~lildiver

mask still on your head, congrats on becoming one of them thar regulators. Just remember to look over your shoulder once in a while so you don't miss nuthin!! :egrin:

Congrats to u2 joe!! ^5

LOL.... :bounce:...

Thanks, cheers etc to everybody! WOW it's good to be popular. :eek: (Just kidding, I'm really a very modest girl...)

Socal - I look over my shoulder SOOO much now that I miss the small things! I'll get the balance right one day.

Mario... ahem - "secret handshake" -is that all I get? =-x

Joewr - Phuket = Pooket... don't you be saying it the other way now! Otherwise I'll have to just... REGULATE you!

NINman - the only thing is, if I delete your post, can I put it back again?? hmmmm

Natasha, Tom & Pete - I think it's gonna be fun!

See y'all

Congratulations Alison. (%$#@$!!! insanely jealous....)
Does this mean that you have to pay some of the costs of the website now? Come on King.She's a working girl and can afford to now......
Cheers Newly promoted Ears,
YBKB.

Wow LD, threefer! Or as we say in bowling lingo a "Turkey" :)

Congrats to you too Alison. I remember not so long ago, seems like only yesterday, you were sharing with us the joys of your first night dive. Now look at you!

Ain't America great? :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks, Tavi, Jimbo and MBKB.... err... working girl, Gassie?? Not sure I like that connotation... :p

I shall do my bestest best....

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom