Attachments are not displayed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emoreira

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Attachments (normally images) are not displayed in the thread nor if clicked on the paperclip.

Attachments

• no-attachments.jpg
    no-attachments.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 38
attachments not working for me or several other either . . .

Attachments (normally images) are not displayed in the thread nor if clicked on the paperclip.

I'll look into it, but I'm kind of busy for the next few days as I'm going to New Jersey for Beneath the Sea.

Attachments not working for me neither...but I won't lose any sleep over it. Have a good time in NJ Howard.

You could give me the keys and I could drive for a few days ;-)

Attachments are not working, and I am getting the same notification as emoreira when I try.

I also see that the Photo Gallery was not working at all yesterday. Today I can open the Gallery, but My Photos are not available.

Related issues?

I can see your photos whether I'm logged in or not.

Jewelery_004.jpg

If it helps, using the tags still works, even it the attach does not. Maybe folks can use this work-around until Howard gets back from NJ.

Just don't let Letterboy have the keys!

I can see your photos whether I'm logged in or not.

Jewelery_004.jpg

That is strange. When I tried earlier this morning, I could open the Photo Gallery, but the tabs for "Home", "My albums", "My Photos", etc, simply was not there at all. Now it is.

Yesterday the entire Gallery was not available, and all I got was a notification it was not available.

Thanks. See you at BTS.

---------- Post added March 20th, 2013 at 09:01 AM ----------

Just don't let Letterboy have the keys!

:spit: as IF anyone is that foolish!

Yesterday, the gallery was not available. I re-enabled it last night, after I verified the removal of the exploit in the gallery. I also updated the gallery software to the latest version.

The attachment issue is something different. I'm looking at it as time permits.

Back
Top Bottom