Attach a swivel snap to the light head?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...
it was not just the tube and pack, it was advertised as in perfect working order, ready to dive. Sorry, it was rather unbelievable to me as well.-M

That's normally the price a used tube and battery pack would sell at. Maybe it was stolen or the guy was really hard up for some cash to make bail?:confused:

The Pirate :pirate:

The Pirate once bubbled...

or the guy was really hard up for some cash to make bail?
The Pirate :pirate:

lol, perhaps. But then again, I don't know for sure if it acutally sold for $300, I'd bet they got a few offers above that. The email just said that it had been sold. Not that I would mind getting into a bidding war over a Gavin on the block starting at $300.

-M

I was asking how you take up the slack if you were to hold the light in your right hand.

Thanks for the answer.

icediver once bubbled...
I was asking how you take up the slack if you were to hold the light in your right hand.
Thanks for the answer.
Common sense provides the answer. Either don't worry about it, stuff it in your waist belt or wrap the chord around your arm a couple of times which you should only need to do if you're in an area where the chord could snag on something.

On my first trip out with my cany light, I was having all of these issues.

When I got back from the first dive, the long hose was braided quite nicely with the light cord! Made for an easy doff and a nice orniment...probably wouldn't make for a clean OOA pass of my primary! :D

I was changin hands back and forth and didn't bother to check that i wasn't wrapping cables...

On dive 2 it wasn't so bad - but that's only because I didn't change hands so much.

GREAT - one more thing tp practice and keep track of.... sheeesh.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom