Atomic washer shim 01-0025-00 size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mr_v

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Howdy y'all!

Does anyone know OD and ID for Atomic part # 01-0025-00.

The shim is 0.01" - same thickness as required for MK10 and MK10+. If the shim's OD or ID match what I need for MK10/10+ (OD: 20mm and ID:13mm) then I can buy a bunch of these shims and only one punch to get the other diameter right.

Thank you!

Do realize that using a hand punch to shave off a couple of mm is going to be a PITA.

That said, I did not feel like digging a shim out but had an old piston laying around they are around OD: 25mm and ID:14mm. Also not all of the AA shims are the same thickness.

Do realize that using a hand punch to shave off a couple of mm is going to be a PITA.

That said, I did not feel like digging a shim out but had an old piston laying around they are around OD: 25mm and ID:14mm. Also not all of the AA shims are the same thickness.
Thank you. 25mm gives me enough margin to work with. I'll whether 14mm works when the specs call for 13mm.

How do you centralise the ID if you are punching the OD

How do you centralise the ID if you are punching the OD
Very fine measurements. I work on small stuff all the time - not an issue. Also, with these shims for MK10 there are some tolerances.

I have find some PTFE washer shim, OD:1”,ID:0.625”,T:0.01”.
Is this washer shim correct?
The dimension is near piston OD:25mm ID:14mm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom