Atomic ST1 Regulator - Brand NEW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jebmobile

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a brand new Atomic ST1 regulator for sale. I bought it last week from my LDS (special order). It's still in the box. Unfortunately, I found out yesterday that I'm being unexpectedly redeployed from Florida and there are not any Atomic dealers where I'm going. So I'm ordering an Aqualung instead since they have dealers nearby. My LDS has a no returns policy on special orders. Sells for $899 plus 7% tax here ($962 total). Willing to let go for only $799 OBO (S&H included if in the US). I can be reached at 904-228-2312.

Have not figured out how to edit the original post but willing to reduce to $699 OBO so I can sell and buy a Legend before I go.

Dear "Fish": I just bought an new St1 on Ebay for quite a bit less than what you are selling your's for so will you consider an offer of 500.00?

Cheers,
Capt. Chris England
flytelaws

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom