Atomic SS1 Safe Second Inflator w/ quick connect LP hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2oSkier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Atomic SS1 Safe Second Inflator

The SS1 replaces your BC inflator and features a built-in high performance safe second combined in one compact unit.

• High flow second stage that performs on the same level as many high performance second stages. It will deliver high flow rates to a diver at depth with a minimum of effort.
  • Very stable and not prone to unnecessary free-flow or leakage from water movement while swimming, or during entries or exits. The inflator/deflator is easy to operate with soft surfaced buttons placed where they can be easily operated with one hand.
$125 including US S/H. PayPal Preferred.

SS1.jpg

How old is it and how many dives do you have on it?

I purchased it new in August 2005 and it was last serviced in March 2008. I put approximately 150 dives on it.

It's in perfect working condition and I've never had ANY issues with it. I'm only selling it because I transitioned to a long hose configuration for technical diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom