Atomic split sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pufferfish

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing a pair of these fins to give them a try.
Can anyone suggest what size I would need for a US mens 9.5 shoe with Bare 7mm boot. Should I buy the large or xlarge?

Also is there any truth that the different colors available have different stiffnesses and performance characterisitics?

Thanks

No. I have friends that insist M&M's come if different flavors. The truth is they simply don't.

Same with Atomic fins. The colors are preferences, but not indicators of performance, etc. They're all the same flavah.

As to sizing - I have small feet (8.5) and with my wetsuit boots, I took a medium. I moved into DUI Rock Boots, and hoped I could get away with a Large. No dice. Moved to the XL and they've been great.

With 9.5 and wetsuit booties, a Large will be fine.

Ken

Pufferfish,

We found that the Atomics run a little on the small side. Either try them on with your booties, or alternatively, you can call them and get them to take some measurements for you. They were great when I called and asked for some measurements, the rep went to the warehouse and measured to see which size would fit the booties that we were using.

HTH

ON THE SMALL SIDE????

that's a rather odd statement. I thought the opposite... I take the XL's ... but I wear a 13, with 5 mil booties... and there is still PLENTY OF ROOM... width wise and length wise...

Good Luck :D

Been using them over a year and will never use anything else (at least until the next fin revolution)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom