Atomic split fins - how do the sizes run?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luvs2Dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I think I'm going to order some Atomic split fins and subframe mask but I'm not sure what size to order for the fins. Anyone know if they run big or small? I wear a size US 8.5 in women's. Also has anyone ordered from crazyscuba before?

CrazyScuba.com. Atomic Aquatics Pink SplitFin Dive Fin

Thanks,
Rachael

My wife wears a size 8 mens boot and has a pair of large atomics. Your probably a mens size 7. Atomic sizes a medium for men's size 6-8 1/2. My wife loves hers.

It depends on the kind of booties you use with them and how bulky they are. You really should try them on before getting some.

The wife wears an 8.5. With a 3mm bootie a medium sized fin works for her. I didn't know they made pink, it's not even on their website.

I think they run a touch small, I have a size 15 dry-suit boot and an xl atomic split, it is a snug fit, But i do have big feet. Other mfg. fins seemed to have more room when I was trying them on. I do like the fins tho, they are quite a bit stiffer than my Oceanic V12's

I wear men's size 12 and ordered the XL's (atomic says 11.5-13). I have the spring straps and had to adjust them to the tightest. Wish I would have ordered the Large instead. I wear 3mm boots

Back
Top Bottom