Atomic M1 Setup with M1 First, Second (with Swivel), and Octo plus DiveRite SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_tucker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Making some changes to my gear setup and have decided to sell this setup.

It includes my personal M1, with M1 Octo and a DiveRite SPG. I also upgraded the primary second stage with the Atomic swivel as you can see in the photos. I have the original hose as well and will I'll include with it.

Serviced by ScubaToys in Feb. 2009.

It is in excellent shape. The only indication of it being used it some minor scuffing on the tightening adjustment on the yoke.

Looking at my log, this regulator has a total of 23 dives I purchased it the summer of 2008.

Retail is approx. $1,200. I will sell for $670 shipped to the lower 48. I may be willing to break it up. Make me an offer and we'll see where it goes.

You're welcome to email me at joe_tucker@comcast.net or even call my cell at 615-727-3699 with any questions. PM is fine too, but it will take me longer to get back to you because I can't access ScubaBoard from work.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC_2050.jpg
    DSC_2050.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_2051.jpg
    DSC_2051.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_2053.jpg
    DSC_2053.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_2052.jpg
    DSC_2052.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 88
I have the M1 with swivel, and 84" hose, and a Z2 + a Dive Rite SPG I use for diving Doubles.....Truly a wonderful regulator setup

Sold, thanks for interest everyone. Joe Tucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom