Atomic Cobalt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FloridaDM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a client looking for a used one, however, I told him it would be highly unlikely, but I am checking for him regardless. LOL.

They've only been on the market a few months so good luck in that search!

Well since November, I told him that, and I told him I can get a brand new one for him for $1050-$1200........otherwise he needs to start saving........

Ha ha I hear you. And not that it necessarily applies where you shop, but any Atomic dealer that honors their dealer contract is required to sell this for $1200. I don't mean to bring up the ethical trump card, but a man is only as good as how he honors his contracts.

Unless you know an Atomic rep, I have seen reps sell these for $600, so there is an extremely large markup on these computers. Most computers and regs are made by a company in California that is owned by Hollis anyway......

You've got me there! I hope you understand my point though.

Already work at a LDS, just have some people looking for occassional used consignment gear....

Perhaps our diving paths will cross one day, we do an awful lot of Florida diving. What shop are you with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom