Atomic B2 Brand New For Sale $590

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moinaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is an Atomic B2, the best of the best, for sale. It is brand new in box, never used. MSRP on this is $725 plus tax would bring it to around $775, but you can get this brand new one for only $590 plus shipping. I bought several regs from a scuba shop going out of business. This one was on display, so the box is slightly bent here and there. Send me a PM so i get an email notice. Don't just respond to this post because it will not alert me via email and I don't look at it every day. Payment via Paypal.

Attachments

• Atomic B2-1.jpg
    Atomic B2-1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Atomic B2-2.jpg
    Atomic B2-2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 110
Black Friday Special. Buy and pay before Friday and I will ship for free and take $50 off, so the total shipped to your door will be $540. That's $235 less than what you would pay retail from a scuba shop. This offer ends on Thursday at midnight cause I would like the money to go shopping for Black Friday. This is an awesome brand new regulator.

This is an awesome deal if you know the value of Atomics

Anyone want this B2 and the SS1 I have for sale for $650 for both? I give a 30 day money back guarantee.

Hi, are these still for sale? What exactly is an ss1 I'm not familiar with it.

Yes, they are both stool for sale. I have received an offer for the B2, but he has yet to submit payment, so i will ship to the first to pay up. The SS1 is an alternate air source / BC inflator. It is the alternate 2nd stage regulator that you used for buddy breathing during your training and it is designed to also be the BC inflator/deflator. This allows you to eliminate one hose off your first stage that would normally go to your alternated 2nd stage. First to pay gets the goodies.

I've got another B2 for sale. A brand new in original box blue. Check out Atomics website to see the blue one. Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. $525 and you get free shipping to anywhere in the continental US

I messaged you before but I appologize for not getting back to you, did you sell the other B2? If so I'm also interested in the blue one. Right now I could do $475 for it, let me know if you are interested. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom