Atomic Aquatic Regulators.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a customer who asked to compare breathability of a B2 and a Mk25/S620i right out of their boxes. He choose the B2 solely because it breathed better. Then he really liked the comfort swivel, more robust service interval (he lives on a boat traveling the Pacific) and the Lowe price.

I too have switched all my ScubaPro regs, mostly Mk25/S600s, to Atomic B2s...on my Sidemount, on my single tank configurations on my double hogarthian configurations and most of my deco regs are M2s. Considering a T3 for teaching with.

I believe the official service schedules are the same between Scubapro and Atomic regs with the exception of the T3. Inspection and Overhaul alternating yearly. The T3 being 3 years

The B and Z regs from Atomic are a better value than the Mk25 reg sets. As far as one breathing better than the other I doubt there's actually a real world difference. My main sets were MK25/S600 and I couldn't tell a difference between them and an M1 I picked up

My favorite M1 feature is the extra wide exhaust T.

FWIW, I believe the wide exhaust tee can be attached to all the other models.

i love my Atomic B2. When I first got to this forum I was kind of disappointed at the lack of talk about Atomic Regs. It seems like everyone here loves Deep6 regs or Scubapro.

BTW does anyone have a full parts number Diagram for the Atomic Regulators. I did get one with just the Saddle area but I would love to have the full chart with ordering numbers on first and second stage parts.
Thanks

BTW does anyone have a full parts number Diagram for the Atomic Regulators. I did get one with just the Saddle area but I would love to have the full chart with ordering numbers on first and second stages.
Thanks

Please post.
@scrane posted some second stage diagrams earlier in this thread.

For the record, the following repos have the 2003 service procedures document and the 1st and 2nd stage service training powerpoints:

Regulator Manuals
Regulator Service Manual

...and in the WaybackMachine:

Wayback Machine
Wayback Machine
Wayback Machine

Please post.
@scrane posted some second stage diagrams earlier in this thread.

For the record, the following repos have the 2003 service procedures document and the 1st and 2nd stage service training powerpoints:

Regulator Manuals
Regulator Service Manual

...and in the WaybackMachine:

Wayback Machine
Wayback Machine
Wayback Machine
Thanks, but I got those already. I am looking for the rest of the diagram below and one for the second stage.
085702ec-4b80-43ed-ba9e-41a39ca466cf-jpeg.630994.jpg

I would be interested to learn more about the internals / workings of the Automatic Flow Control (AFC).

I would be interested to learn more about the internals / workings of the Automatic Flow Control (AFC).

Pages 14 and 15 of the 2nd stage training material.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom