Atom 2. Alternate Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeminwy

New
Reaction score
I just got my computer today. Well don't I feel like an idiot to begin with. I can't figure out how to set or enable alternate time. When I see what appears to be the alternate time screen/mode it simply says "off". What am I missing? (besides a few brain cells).

Jeminwy:
I just got my computer today. Well don't I feel like an idiot to begin with. I can't figure out how to set or enable alternate time. When I see what appears to be the alternate time screen/mode it simply says "off". What am I missing? (besides a few brain cells).

Press the lowerLEFT and topRIGHT button together when u see the 'off'.

You can set the alternate time from there.

Thanks...I am past that hurdle.

I'll take this chance to explain a common question that arises when using Alternate Time.

Once set - you may switch your primary time display between alternate and local by pressing and releasing the upper left, Mode button. Press and hold the upper right for approximately 2 seconds - the display will flash briefly, indicating that your primary time has been changed. After having done this (making Alternate Time your primary time) - remember that main time or alternate may not be set until switched back.

Back
Top Bottom