Atom 2.0 & Oceanlog 2.2.5 (Run-time error)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saf1

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having some issues when I try to import my dive data with my Atom 2.0. I'm running Vista 32-bit with the current service packs. When I start oceanlog it looks good. When I connect up my atom, and use the test feature to see if it is there, it says usb interface found. The watch is in PC mode and counts down as I would expect.

However, when I hit the start button I get "time out" displayed, then a error:

Run-time error '-2147418113 (8000ffff)';
ie_NOpen - device not open

Its a dialog / pop-up box with a ok. Once I hit ok, Oceanlog goes away and I have to restart. I look at the dive log data and all I see is the stuff that came from the factory or test data they use - whatever it is. Data mask and stuff that does not belong to me - so it must be their sample data.

Anyone have this issue before? I did a search in this forum for ie_NOpen and didn't see anything. Also - no errors when I installed the software. And no - I've not used / install Oceanlog before on this computer. No other errors that I can see and nothing screamed at me when I looked in the event viewer.

Thanks for any information. Have a good day.

I got this error when the battery on my Atom 2.0 was a little low. After changing the battery, I have not had the problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom