Atmosphere Resorts - Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmWaterPursuit

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I spent the last week of March at the resort. What a fantastic place!

I traveled from Seattle to Honolulu and then onto Manila and then the resort. All 17 hours of travel were well worth it.

Being an avid scuba diver, a friend recommended that I visit the resort for some great diving. He was absolutely right. I conducted 10 dives with 3 of them taking place at Apo Island. It was fantastic diving. It's the perfect place for you is enjoying 80 degree water and 100+ of vis, you'll be set. The resort is mainly dive boat based but has numerous dives that are completed right from their beach. Each day they post of a schedule of dives for the next day that you can sign-up for. You can also request any of their locations.

The diving crew is fantastic. They really truly are valet diving. All gear taken care of for you. Whether that's to and from the boat or to and from the shore. Heck, they even put my fins on for me. The DM's were very informative and were fun to dive with. Every member of the team right on down to the boat crew is awesome. Fantastic customer service. They really are focused on your experience. They even have a dive that once completed they dock the boat at a local farmer's market and will go into the market with you for lunch.

As for the resort itself, 5 stars all the way. The food, service and accommodations are awesome. There were probably 15 other guests at the resort when I was there. I'm not quite sure what their capacity is but it's obvious that they are setup to accommodate fairly small groups.

There were a host of things to do.... If you want to rent a motorcycle to drive into the city, no problem. I spent quite a bit of my time in the spa. They have the best massages around. All of the therapists are professional and courteous. The Spa Manager, Rae was fantastic. She was very concerned about my happiness and was happy to explain many other things about the resort.

I was very happy with the food. I signed-up for "full-board" which essentially means that all your food is prepaid for. I was expecting buffet style eating but I couldn't have been more wrong. They have an open air restaurant on the beach. You're provided three menus at each meal and you can choose what you would like to eat. There are so many great possibilities that it's hard to choose. It was also cool as for each meal there were specials that were not on the menu. Everything from Cordon Bleu to bacon, eggs and sausage. I also appreciated that you can special request Filipino food.

As far as I'm concerned, the people can make or break your visit. The staff at the resort was so nice and had the best service imaginable. Everything came with a smile and I'm not talking about a "I work here and have to smile" but a smile that really represented service that is exceptional.

I knew it was going to be a great stay when I was greeted by one of the owners as I walked into the resort. How many other places can you find that? He was extremely friendly and was sure to ask if I needed anything each time I saw him. I couldn't have been more impressed with the friendly people.

I could probably go on forever about this little gem but I've probably said enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom