Atmos Mission Two Release Date??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

McLovinIt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everybody. Just wondering if any insiders and industry pro's have any info on the Atmos Mission Two computer release date? Big fan of the Mission One, but really wanting the updated Mission Two. Anybody??

Thanks!!

Hi everybody. Just wondering if any insiders and industry pro's have any info on the Atmos Mission Two computer release date? Big fan of the Mission One, but really wanting the updated Mission Two. Anybody??

Thanks!!
I bought Mission One's for my wife and myself last year. We absolutely love them. But I'm also curious to see some of the additional functions on the Mission2. Based on a little recent correspondence with ATMOS, I know they ran into some supply chain issues. I believe the MISSION2 will finally be available around July.

I just got my Mission2, I ordered direct from a store in Taiwan, fantastic.
I see it now in some US stores on pre order.
Thank you for being an early adopter. If you have time and are willing, can you please share your experience with the Mission2? I think it could be a great alternative to the Garmins. (Also where did you see it for pre-order?) Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom