Athens has lowered their prices !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruiser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
According to their web site (and I just called and verified in case the web had old information), their daily rate has been lowered to $15 (from $20), and air has been lowered to $5 (from $10).

This is good to hear.

I think its been that way for a little while, at least thats how much I paid last year when I went.

Early summer of 2007 I took a navigation course there and paid $20 to get in, so don't know when they changed the rates.

I did my checkout dives there in August and it was $20 then.

Jay

Yeppers, same for me. I did my OW there in June and I paid $20. However, it is very nice to see that prices can go down somewhere.

I was there in early Oct. I believe, would have to go look at my logs to know for sure.

I think it's great Athen's lowered their prices! I think it's really great they went down
to $5 on their airfills. Smart move. I think they will see an immediate increase in business this year. We need to support the dive sites that support the recreational diver. :wave-smil

Nice to see the dive park reduce their rates finally for all the local divers who use the park.....you still will not see me for one diving there, much rather go to Pat Mayes Lake........ :rofl3:

Amen to that.

I think it's great Athen's lowered their prices! I think it's really great they went down
to $5 on their airfills. Smart move. I think they will see an immediate increase in business this year. We need to support the dive sites that support the recreational diver. :wave-smil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom