AT-Pac Restoration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Sam. I did indeed work to keep the original ScubaPro sticker in place. It also had a "Watergill At-Pac" American Flag sticker on it. It was pretty torn up just from use but I kept the remnants and have a friend in the sign business who is making me a replica of the original.

Eastern Kentucky University - many miles from the nearest ocean...

I may well be interested in the shell you have. Do you have both sides? What color is it? How much are you asking?

One of the latches on my unit is missing and I am scouring the internet to find a suitable replacement. Maybe you have an original?

I have a couple of the hose inflation units that both work well - but attaching the original elbow (I have one intact) to the new bladder is a problem.

Hello All,
Probably a long shot... I am looking to buy a Watergill At-Pac shell for my collection. The shell can be in bad shape (incomplete). I want to restore it for display only.
Please get in contact if you can help.

Attachments

• watergill.JPG
    watergill.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 27
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom