Assortment of Scubapro Classic BCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JUst to let you guys know my bc was broken not just alot of wear so I have plenty of reason to fuss. He still han't made it right either so yeah I am going to fuss.

Steve is a decent guy. Give him a few days. He might be busy and not keeping up on scubaboard. Im sure he will get in touch when he realizes there is an issue. Also I noticed someone pm'd him today, so you might try his inbox again. I'm sure the broken strap was an oversight.

Okay I tried Pming this with no response so I'll poist here. I recieved my BCD from this guy and it was pretty much wore out. The tank strap was broken, the the inflator strap broken, the material was faded and seperating, the bcd was in very bad shape. I pmed him 2 days ago with no response. Has anyone else had this problem and I hope he will make an effort to make this right.

How does a scuba pro tank strap break? What is an inflator strap? the velcro closure thingy that holds down the inflator hose? The velcro on mine was pretty worn and weak, but it worked fine for me.

On other BC's I've had to hand sew a new section of the fuzzy velcro on the piece to remedy. Takes me about 1/2 of the show 2 1/2 men to do the job and 50 cents of material from the sewing store.

I used the BC today, I had forgotten how comfortable they are. I've been using the damn dive rite BP/W lately and this BC is just more comfortable.

My bcd arrived pretty quickly and was in pretty good shape, better than I expedited for "fleet rental" equipment. Everything was intact and working. Well worth the 75 I spent. I
Also had it checked out by my LDS, perfect working condition. I actually had a question on the tank strap and with in two hours of asking the question he sent me a video reference my question.

I'd definately buy from him again.

John

JUst to let you guys know my bc was broken not just alot of wear so I have plenty of reason to fuss. He still han't made it right either so yeah I am going to fuss.

Hey, did you get your issue resolved. I pm'd you about a possible solution and got no response, so I assume that you did get it resolved. If so its polite to post that your problem has been not resolved. If not I'm still offering you a free tank strap. Got one and I dont need it. They only cost 10 bucks anyway....

Yes everything is taken care of. I was able to fix the strap and the velcro piece to hold the inflator hose is completely torn off but I'll live with that. On the other note the air 2 works perfectly.

Oh for the comment on the tank strap the sewn part on the starp was torn and the sewing had come undone so the to ends could not be connected to hold the tank. I did get it fixed and holding for now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom