Assortment of Scubapro Classic BCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PM from last week resent. Please reply or reply here that it you did not get this one. Thanks.

Okay I tried Pming this with no response so I'll poist here. I recieved my BCD from this guy and it was pretty much wore out. The tank strap was broken, the the inflator strap broken, the material was faded and seperating, the bcd was in very bad shape. I pmed him 2 days ago with no response. Has anyone else had this problem and I hope he will make an effort to make this right.

Hey Steve. Hope this means you have a new rental fleet and not that your business is suffering. Im not sure if you remember me, but I bought a drysuit from you and I used to occasionally hit your wednesday night dives. I did my 100th dive with you. You were kind enough to let me keep the drysuit on, lol.

Anyone considering taking advantage of this great deal should know Steve is a great honest guy and all of his rental gear is immaculately maintained.

I received the BC quickly and in great condition. Thanks Steve!

Edit: Saw the negative post.. My BC shows some sign of wear, I think it must have been used in a pool and shows some fadding..As far as I am concerned it is in BETTER condition than I would expect for buying a piece of equipment at what ???? 15-20% of the new retail price?

If I die next weekend, it his HIS fault because we all know I"M GOING TO DIE WITHOUT A BP/W!
:D:D:D

I received the Air2 quickly. It shows wear, but it looks much better than the one on my BC! I think it was a great deal and look forward to putting it on my new BC.
Thanks Steve!

If I'm gonna die from having an Air2, I am glad it's taken it's taken 20+ years so far!

JUst to let you guys know my bc was broken not just alot of wear so I have plenty of reason to fuss. He still han't made it right either so yeah I am going to fuss.

Back
Top Bottom