Assorted used dive gear (Regs, BCD, wetsuit, books, tank, camera, masks, knives, etc)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

csky217

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Assorted used dive gear for sale. Local to Boston but will ship domestically (UPS ground) at your cost.

1. REGULATOR AND CONSOLE:
- Dacor enduro regulator (1st and 2nd stages) with seaquest octo. 3 HP, 2 LP ports. $100.
- Oceanic 3 piece console with SPG/pressure gauge, oceanic compass, and oceanic Multimax vari depth timer/computer (needs new batteries – user replaceable CR2032 – I borrowed some from my car remote but they’re low). Multimax available separately. (I put it back in the boot a little crooked, this can be fixed when the batteries are replaced.) $75
regs2.jpgoceanic.jpg

2. BCD/BC:
- Seaquest ADV Spectrum 3 BCD/BC, blue, size large, non weight integrated. 2 big front pockets, 4 D-rings, padded tank holder. Inflator hose/valve is leaky but the BCD seems to hold air, might need a new inflator hookup or just to get it checked out. Couple of wear points in the left shoulder adjuster strap which don’t prevent tightening/adjustment. $35. Will include BCD Power inflator hose for $5.
seaquest_BCD.jpg

3. TANK (Boston area only, no shipping):
Luxfer AL80 3000 PSI aluminum tank (blue) with Sherwood 5000 yoke valve, dust cap, and yellow net tank wrapper. Needs hydro, original 5/1995. Local pickup only. $75.
tank.jpg

4. CAMERA AND UNDERWATER HOUSING:
Canon powershot S300 digital camera and WP-DC100 underwater housing with extra chargers, batteries, and CF memory cards. Takes great pictures underwater, great way to start out in underwater photography. $50
camerahousing.jpg

5. WETSUITS AND DIVE SKINS:
- Henderson lycra dive skin blue (verging on purple)/black. Size L, good condition, no rips, holes or wear spots. $20.
diveskin.jpg
- Seaquest Carrera M/L Farmer John + M/L long sleeved jacket 7mm. No holes, but discoloration on the inside of both jacket and FJ. $50.
wetsuit.jpg
- Wenoka Sea Style neoprene booties, size M 8-9. Side zip, used. $10
booties.jpg
- Fathom seaflex neoprene hood (5mm?), size 7/L, red lining, used, some exterior discoloration. $10.
hood.jpg
- Wenoka Sea Style neoprene mittens (5 mm?), size M, Velcro wrist straps, used. $10.
mitts.jpg

6. MASKS AND FINS:
- Blue/Clear Ocean Master View 3 scuba or snorkel mask with purge valve and q-strap. Silicone is a little yellowed. $5.
- Sherwood Genesis IV Scuba or snorkel mask with comfort strap. Blue/clear. Silicone is a little yellowed. $5.
masks.jpg
- US Divers Blue Passport Full foot fins. size 9-11 US/43-45 European. Used. $5.

7. WEIGHTS AND MISCELLANEOUS GEAR:
- Yellow/black 420 stainless steel dive knife with blunt tip, line cutter, sheath, and 2 leg straps (21 inches). Bottom strap is missing half of the clip. Little bit of rust near the hilt and on blade that I couldn’t clear off completely, just cosmetic I think. $25.
knife.jpg
- Scubamax BCD knife, purple, with sheath. Basically still new in box, never used or taken underwater. $15.
BCDknife.jpg
- Webbed weight belt (yellow, about 40 inches) and coated weights (blue). 2 x 12 lbs, 4x2 lbs. $30 (local only, no shipping).
- Safety sausage/signaling tube – orange with reflective writing, oral inflator, 72 inches. Got this for my dad who never used it, I used a few times and rinsed it well in fresh water after every dive. $15
- Underwater compass with wrist boot/strap. Not sure about the manufacturer, has a small bubble which doesn’t affect function. $20.- Wheeled gear bag. Some jammed zippers, bottom supports are not so supportive, but still works to carry equipment. Free locally with purchase of big stuff.

8. BOOKS/MANUALS
- PADI Enriched Air Crewpack / nitrox course manual and tables. Like new, no writing. $20.
- PADI Emergency First Responder crewpack / Manual and Red Cross Pocket Mask. (Pocket mask used for one course and cleaned with alcohol, this is a fancier version used for the ARC CPR for the professional rescuer course.) $20.

Please email my username@yahoo.com or PM if you see something you like. Let me know if any of the prices are unreasonable. Buyer pays shipping (UPS ground) if not purchased locally. Cash, check, and paypal (3% if credit card). Photos in the photo gallery.

Thanks for looking and good diving!

Attachments

• regs3.jpg
    regs3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 97
  • fins.jpg
    fins.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 108
PM sent

I'll take the console, camera, BC knife, and crew pack books. PM sent

Tank, SMB, wrist compass, camera/housing sold. Console pending.

Everything else - still available.

I think I've answered all PM's and emails at this point, please try me again if I somehow missed you.

Back
Top Bottom