As if life was easy. Yet another U853 video!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully it was a good sized boat. I have a 28' Downeaster and I wasn't going to attempt a run much furthur than a few miles out from PJ. Canned Air is 36' and he was right along side me over at the Black Point.

Well if by good sized you mean a 21' RIB, then YES! :D We managed to skate over most of the swells on the way out, but definitely got bounced around on the ride and on the buoy. Not the smoothest of days but we always seem to manage pretty well and call it off when it's really too rough! Capt. Earl has the setup down to a science, so we've found we can manage to fit a max of 5 for 2 dives.

well, now you've got Brian in a lather.....he can't wait to get out there! :wink::eyebrow:
If you send me a PM, I will send you the scan. I showed it to RIO a few years back when we were on our way back from the 911.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom