For Sale as I was looking through my garage, I found a few things....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All,
thanks for those who looked over the items and read the few short notes I took the time to include. I have a lot of items (and many more not listed - those who know me have some idea of the items). So, I got quite a few messages. Some have sent me PM's asking for prices on items I have written "make offer." That means there is no price and the highest offer gets the item. If you sent me an offer on a $350 item for $50, If you send me a message trying to educate me on what you think are market prices, it's not a great use of your time. The items are in condition as advertised. If something goes wrong, I make it right.

As of now, the only updates to this list include a few sold items:
2 - HOG Classic 2nd stages
1 - Cole-Parmer Micro-90
1 - UWLD light
1 - Morph light
a few hoses. I think that's all.
Reminder, as noted above, I do have pictures of everything and am glad to take more. The DropBox link here links directly to the folder Dropbox - Dive Gear July 2016.

I think that's it for now.
Thanks,
Steve
whodunit68 at gmail

Steve, what model is the Oxycheg?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom