As an unofficial Invadee, How do I find the Invaders??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, maybe those that know the island and where to go, can let us Invaders know where you will be as suggested by Kiwi. Would love to meet more SBrs.. cause 85 new faces (have met a few already) just aint enough! :rofl3: :rofl3: Party on!

Dear ScubaJenny,

I know the island fairly well...including some nice low priced gems off the beaten path. My Spanish is rotten but passable and improving and gets me around. I would love to meet any adventurers that don't stay hidden in the midst of the main herd. "Have knowledge....will share." Were it not for Kiwi's caution, I would just post my local cell phone number here. Hard to say what I will be wearing day to day. Often either a dive t-shirt from Deep Blue or a bright red New Mexico NM-1 DMAT shirt. Diving with Deep Blue and the shop usually knows where to find me. I'll look for Scuba Invasion T-shirts and accost people on the street to say, "Hi!"

I really feel for cardzard here. He has had the delicate challenge of keeping the friendly group a group and he has been quite cordial with those who didn't want to join (support) the Invasion but just show up.

Cougar-
Head over to the OK It's June thread and suggest a meet-up. Someone posted a link to that thread on this thread, I think
Suggest it late in June (after 21st?), and you can probably incite a crowd!
'Course we don't have Invasion t-shirts, but maybe you can overlook that! :wink:

I know the island fairly well...including some nice low priced gems off the beaten path. My Spanish is rotten but passable and improving and gets me around. I would love to meet any adventurers that don't stay hidden in the midst of the main herd. "Have knowledge....will share."

I'd very much like to get a more insider view of the island and the culture from somebody who is more comfortable. Hopefully we'll be able to get together and do some sight seeing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom