Aruba ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splatterific

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've to curaçao twice and live it. Would like to try something different yet similar if possible.
Was thinking Aruba. Any input. Ease of diving? Good facility's on site of the resort? Hotel recommendations. All inlclusives.

I rule, your a tool

I have been to both islands and own a Marriott timeshare in Aruba. I have been to Curacao 4 times and Aruba once. The diving in Curacao is better but the restaurants and night life are better in Aruba. There are more things to do during the day for a non-diving spouse/family while you are diving. Aruba is also easier to get to and the accommodations are more luxurious. I recommend the Marriott Ocean Club. It is a timeshare. Check Red Week for a 2 bedroom unit to rent.

I dove with Romeo Croes of Native Divers in Aruba. He runs a good operation and is a hoot. He as two boats and leaves either from the marina by the airport or from the Marriott Surf Club beach. He will pick you up if he is leaving from the Marina. The diving is easy and nothing special. Be aware that he required payment in cash.

Back
Top Bottom