Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn8121

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'll be traveling to Aruba on my own in December.

Anyone have DIVE recommendations for Aruba?

Shawn

Well, thanks for the response. First am traveling by myself and don't have a dive buddy. That's issue, since I don't like to dive with out a buddy, never have never will. Hopefully they can help with that issue.

I don't consider myself brand new but I have only 20 dives. Advance open water cert, Nitrox cert. Been on several Drift dives, and wreck dives. No shore dives yet but having run into any.

So my question is have you dived with this guy personally? I only assume so since your recommending him.

Thanks

thanks for you help... whats a great dive camera for a novice? you wouldnt happen to have a quick recommendation for me on that would ya?

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

This is a huge site, with many forums and subforums. You asked your questions in the introductions area, a forum that draws very few viewers and especially not the ones most able to answer your questions..

If you scroll down to the Regional Travel section, you will find a forum for the very region you seek. There you can do two things--use the search feature to see how many different threads have already been started on your very topic. You will even find one that I started quite a few years ago if you search hard enough. You can even ask your own question anew.

I am going to ask that your thread be moved to that section, where it will draw the eyes of many more knowledgeable people than it will here.

You can also scroll into the equipment area and do the same thing with your question about cameras.

Unique sports of aruba,I have used them 5 trips now and never had a problem.I was there in late Oct.,just remember south coast dives are a little more advanced,have fun.

JADS at baby beach - they will pick you up were ever you are ( on the island ) Ask JP the owner to set you up w/ Walter and start w/ a shore dive . Cant go wrong - ENJOY

I am in Aruba now and have been using Unique Sports of Aruba. I have used them for over 10 years and consider them great! They will pick you up anywhere that you stay. Yes the South coast dives are more advanced as depths appoach 100 feet on most of the dives there. The Antilla, Malmok, Pedernales are shallower dives and also very nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom