aruba to bonaire transportation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ergoman

New
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to travel between Aruba and Bonaire. Wanted to run over to dive but can't get there. I know there is a boat from Curacao to Bonaire, but cannot find anything from Aruba. Scheduled airlines route you through Puerto Rico.
Thanks

There are 2 airlines that provide service between Aruba and Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean Airlines and Avia Air. Both are too small to participate in any of the air search engines. DCA has a web site where you can book travel, www.flydca.net. There is another scheduled to start any day called BonaireExcel, or Dutch Eagle Express.

Try Antillian Air, they have a website. Reasonable, and have several flights a day, via Curacau.

There is also a company called "Aruba fly & Dive. Ask for John. He has a plane and offers day excursions to Bonaire

Good Luck,

Andrew

Thanks to all those who replied. I have found some flights. I see DCA has regular flights via curacao. You get nothing if you request Aruba to Bonaire. You have to book each separately. Will watch for other airline startups. Also found the fly and dive site which looks interesting. thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom