Aruba May 2013 JADS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobbonthecorn

Contributor
Reaction score
Made 4 dives with JADS the week of May 4-11, 2013. Water was about 80F with little to no currents. Christy and Phil were great, captain too but I have lost his name, and JP (the owner) was very accommodating. This was my second visit to Aruba in four years and have dove with JADS both times. This is an easy recommendation to make since the dives went off on schedule and to my expectations.

On Tuesday we dove the Jane Sea. It is about 200ft long and near the coast, so it is easy to find. We had two guys on board, Steve and Jeff, that had used a couple of other dive operations on the island earlier in the week. In their own words JADS was the best all round experience. They should know, another operation on the island could not find the Jane Sea the previous day. LOL, really! If that doesn't speak volumes the guys went out with JADS later in the week too.

JP- Thanks for the week!

I went out with JADS four days during the week of May 13th.
I was a little nervous about picking a dive shop off of the internet and agreeing to make 8 dives with them over my week in Aruba.
They are a top notch operation. They were on time picking me up at my hotel. The boat is in great shape and has plenty of room for 10 divers. The divemasters and boat captain all do a great job. I will use them again on my next trip to Aruba.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom