Aruba in September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fdrcva42

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Howdy,
My wife wants to go to Aruba in September but I am the only diver. I need suggestions on what is the best dive shop to use and where are the best dive locations to drop down to?
I want to plan this right so I can get in my dives and spend my time with my wife.
Thank you all in advance.
Peter

I always use Romeo at Native Divers. Native Divers Aruba PADI Open Water Diving certifications He only takes out 6 or 7 divers at a time. Vanessa has their tent set up on the beach in front of the Marriott Surf Club. The best way to contact them is to phone because they don't always use their email. If you are diving the north end he leaves by 9 a.m. and is back by 12:30 or 1:00. If you dive the south end you are back by 1:30 or 2:00. If this is your first time to Aruba, send me a pm and I can send you a bunch of info on Aruba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom