Aruba Fatality today 2/26/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops:
Thanks for taking the time to respond Paul.

So now that we have the facts of the dive, shouldn't "Ken Abucs" be banned for slandering Red Sail Sports??
Paul thanks for the reply.

I agree with deepstops.
what are the regulations of scuba board in these kind of cases?
I see it to often that a diveforum got dirty just because of personal (?) issues with divecenters or guides. starting up a story to tear down others.

Henry

deepstops:
So now that we have the facts of the dive, shouldn't "Ken Abucs" be banned for slandering Red Sail Sports??
We'll have a look at this.

I was wondering where Ken Abucs got that information from.
Maybe just passing a story (not right also).
Was it Romeo who told you that?

Onehappyisland:
I was wondering where Ken Abucs got that information from.
Maybe just passing a story (not right also).
Was it Romeo who told you that?

People jumped to conclusions about Red Sail because of the initial post and making assumptions that were wrong. Look how the story turned out. I think before anyone is banned, this needs to be investigated further to determine the truth as El Orans has indicated.

I dove with Red Sail Aruba 3 years ago. It was very professional, great service, and no crowds at all...4 divers on boat. One diver panicked during drif dive when he missed the line and current took him. The red sail captain dove in after him and brought him back to the boat in a very difficult swim. The rest of the dive was great and the next day was even better. On DM and one assistant for 8 divers...not bad. Overall, I enjoyed my Red Sail experience, and just posted for reviews on them in Grand Cayman which is where I am going this year and they're at my hotel again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom