Article: Shearwater Firmware Updates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the notification!

Seemless upgrade. How great is that?! My 2013 beemer still has bugs when it comes to bluetooth sync with my iPhone 5. All the rental cars I've driven this year are in the same ballpark (tad better than beemer firmware). And a dive computer company, of all places, gets it right. Kudos to Shearwater for implementing meaningful quality control.

Not so much here! I've tried a couple of times and it seems to be chugging along, before giving a failure notification... I'm on a Mac.

If anyone has any bright ideas, I'm all ears!

I had the same problem with my download Stoo (I was using Windows). After a few e-mails with Shearwater they sent me a new file to download and it worked perfectly. Still not sure what the issue was but Shearwater resolved it very quickly for me.

Must be an Ontario thing! I guess I'll wait and tell they come up with the patch for that little anomaly they announced this morning before I try again!

My son had no problem at all with his download (Windows on his laptop). I am waiting to hear back from Shearwater to see if they can let me know what they think my issue might have been.

Back
Top Bottom