Article on Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, if not for those pieces of technology he would actually have to make "real" friends

Jag

:rofl3:

i can smell the stench of his name in Singapore.... he's popular alright -- downside.

Nice article & nice photos! Eh, sorry, what does he got to do with Singapore?

Nice article & nice photos! Eh, sorry, what does he got to do with Singapore?

i know a few good photographers here in sg who publishes their pieces in dive mags... knowing im filipino they would ask if i know this 'humble guy' and start bitching about his character, attitude, how he promotes himself and put others down and the list goes on... shame.

Hey Jon, when are you coming over?

Caloy, nandito ako sa Anilao ngayon.... great dives despite the big waves....
today's first dive -- 1 manta; second day dive -- 1 manta earlier part (which i assume is the same as first dive) but at the midst of the dive, 4 mantas altogether!!!!

sorry to threadstarter, off topic

Caloy, nandito ako sa Anilao ngayon.... great dives despite the big waves....
today's first dive -- 1 manta; second day dive -- 1 manta earlier part (which i assume is the same as first dive) but at the midst of the dive, 4 mantas altogether!!!!

sorry to threadstarter, off topic

don't worry, you're still on topic... still about Anilao.

bet you've been taking the land trip to Mainit. :wink: how's the water today?

Back
Top Bottom