Article: Delivery Confirmed 51 Year Later!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a miracle uncovered after 51 years. It's a story of love and uniting hearts along the way. My religion tells me that God either works through you or around you and we must open our hearts to him. This is really story about perfect love taught to us by Gabb, Dive Heart and friends. No one along the way hesitated to bring the statue to the home Gabb chose. My last dive of the year was in Cozumel, so I'm more fond of this story. I was diagnosed with cancer and I wanted to dive before undergoing surgery, you know just in case. I'm looking forward to visiting the site one day and giving thanks for my health and all the people that made this statue possible. You know, a large percentage of our bodies contain salt, do you think there's any connection? Here lies our answer. What a great legacy Gabb, thanks for sharing your story. God Bless!!:)

---------- Post added June 7th, 2013 at 11:12 AM ----------

Wow! a miracle. A 51 year old journey of love. Gabb, the 13th Apostle? Thank you Dive Heart for retelling the story and the work you do. I'm going to look up your site and make a donation, you made my day and year.

---------- Post added June 7th, 2013 at 11:30 AM ----------

Your Receipt

Confirmation Number
Donor Name
Wallace Hill
Organization
Diveheart
Location Receipt Issued
900 Ogden Ave, #274
Downers Grove, IL 60515

Federal Tax ID
36-4446147
Donation Amount
$25
Frequency
One-time
Donation Date
June 7, 2013 10:21am

This is truly a wonderful dive story with a happy ending. I recall when the statue came to the US, what a great event that was! Now 51 years later another great story

Some time later the late great unequaled California underwater painter, Mr. John Steel, painted a picture for Skin Diver Magazine capturing all the beauty and glory "Christ of the Abyss"as only John could with his paint brush and pallet. One of the few times I have sacrificed a copy of SDM for a picture to display on my wall.

"Touch down Jesus" relates to a University of Notre Dame in South Bend Indiana. It is always touched by every team member prior to entering the playing field. I fail to comprehend why this statue has acquired the same significance. Perhaps from visiting divers who are also ND fans?

Fantastic Story!

SDM

:) He's called Touch Down Jesus because his arms are raised in the manner that refs use to signal a touchdown.

It's a beautiful story and I love it. However, I'm almost sorry you published it. Now the aethiests will be demanding its removal from a state park. Hope I can visit it before that happens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom