Army Tank Dive Site in Pasco County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAdam:
Misdirected, thanks for all the info!

Heya, check the Tampa thread. We are diving this weekend. I think Captain Ty has space for two more if you and the mrs. are interested.

Thanks for the invite, would love to but we already have plans for this weekend. I get to spend my New Years weekend with the in-laws, I think that beats a weekend of diving any time..NOT!!

ScubaAdam:
Thanks for the invite, would love to but we already have plans for this weekend. I get to spend my New Years weekend with the in-laws, I think that beats a weekend of diving any time..NOT!!

You poor poor man. I feel your pain. I will think of you as I dive:D Yours is an issue I don't have thanks to the 1500 miles betweem sunny Florida and Buffalo New York. :D :D :D
There is a GOD and he loves me

I would be interested in a charter to the tanks also,if it was on my second day off.

truck1:
I would be interested in a charter to the tanks also,if it was on my second day off.

I have no idea where we are going tomorrow but you are welcome to come along. Sunday had been looking shady for the weather but not so much so now. Anyway, we are booked with Captain Ty.

When is the last time you were wet anywhoozle Truck1?????

Missdirected:
I have no idea where we are going tomorrow but you are welcome to come along. Sunday had been looking shady for the weather but not so much so now. Anyway, we are booked with Captain Ty.

When is the last time you were wet anywhoozle Truck1?????

Thanks for the invite, but I have plans.I am going with my son to my gfs house for a couple of hours for a party.To answer your question,it was the sat after Thanksgiving at the turkey fry on Venice beach.Since then I have been in school.now that school is over it is a different story.

Post the date if anybody gets this trip together. I would like to go see the Tanks. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom