Arkansas Divers !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KG5S

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone;

I am new to SB and just wanted to see if any AR divers were around. Just getting back into diving and have been going to Lake Norfork and Greers Ferry......:D

KG5S:
Hey everyone;

I am new to SB and just wanted to see if any AR divers were around. Just getting back into diving and have been going to Lake Norfork and Greers Ferry......:D

Well, I am not what I'd call an AR diver, but I dove Lake Norfork this weekend. We were diving up in the Henderson area, but sometimes dive on the dam end. I have never dove at Greers Ferry, but have done a lot at Table Rock. Would like to try Bull Shoals soon, too.

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

Greers Ferry and Beaver Lake are both solid choices I have personal experience with. Plenty to do and see. In general, Arkansas lake diving is good to great most everywhere. Short of paying to fly somewhere more tropical, you could do far worse. Check out the forums here for more great information.

Good diving to you!

I'm in El Dorado. Not too far from you. I have dove Lake DeGray and Lake Ouachita here in Arkansas.

Back
Top Bottom